Here I go again with the same issue I had with the scrutiny process! I have realized that God is teaching me some things in this adoption journey. I realized it again this morning.When I say the same issue,with scrutiny I was on edge, checking emails, and not sleeping well and just thinking well maybe it's this week and blah blah! I literally wore myself out waiting on this step. Then one day as I was talking to GOD,I finally gave it to him,I RELEASED it, because I finally saw that I had no control and he loves Maiya more then me and he has her and our best interest in this journey no matter what! I was lacking in trusting him for that to be completed! I was just wanting it when I wanted it. NOW! But my now is not the best time,God's time is perfect,no mistakes,no flaw at all. Yesterday I read April's comment on my blog and it triggered in my mind that I had still not fully released this passport issue to my LORD. So this morning as I was meditating it came to me and it is now released in the hands of God even the ICPC paper that has not arrived at Dillon yet. I am revived and so excited that I am not carrying this burden anymore,I am trusting,and when the burden trys to sneak back in,I will give it again and again to GOD!
Now that I think about it and look back,during our referral wait of almost 17 months,I think how did I do it?,well I didn't, God carried us thru that. Some days were hard and some were wonderful when I was buying stuff for our daughter,fixing her room up,that kinda thing. Some days I cried. Some days I was scared something would go wrong. HONESTLY. But oh my when my phone started going off vibrating,(although I wish I could have heard Tami's assigned ringtone)LOL. When I seen her name light up,before I answered,before anything,I knew she was calling me about our daughter! OUR DAUGHTER,so this is why it took so long,she was our daugghter, no one's but ours. As soon as she started talking to me,tears rolled down my face and what I felt on my soul was amazing,Maiya and I were worlds apart but when it is your daughter,you I believe have ONE heart and you will know your child. JOY filled! So 17 hard months of waiting I would never change,it was all worth it down to the very second before the call! God knows the perfect plan and now I am revived in this last and final step for our daughter.It is coming soon!!
God keep his promises on time and just right! Peace,Peace wonderful peace coming down from my FATHER above. Have a great weekend.
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
3 comments:
Amen, sister! God's got it all under control. I am happy that you have released the timing and are being revived! Can't wait to rejoice together and be able to tell each other an ACTUAL date that we will be boarding a plane to go and bring our babies home!
My husband said to me this morning that he is finding peace in the fact that God knows the EXACT time our plane will be taking off for India. How cool is that?!
You are in my prayers!
April :-)
Good words . . . I have to work to remember that about all of my kids: that God loves them more than I ever could. It really releases me from worrying, too.
All the same, I am hoping, hoping, hoping to hear good news about Maiya's passport this week! :o)
Nancy
I just posted on this issue this morning. Having to lay down all my thoughts of how things should look and when they happen. While the thought of not getting through courts this week is still hard, I am trusting in HIM and HIS perfect timing.
Praying for Maiya's passport this week!!!
Jenny
Post a Comment