Ok I admit,I am slightly falling apart now. PINS AND NEEDLES!!
I think I see my sweet baby in the picture with Joseph,the one in the red that is standing. I told Shane "A mama knows her baby when she sees her,even if it is the behind side!!"LOL.
We didn't get any pics this time,but that is ok,soon I will take all the pictures a mama can HOLD!! I mean even stuffing them in my pockets!:)
I so hope we get her passport so we can leave next week. I called American Airlines last night and got a incredible rate, $2,884.00 for all 3 of us (including Maiya),all the flying!! I could not have our travel agent that we are gonna use book anything since we do not have travel clearance!! I have been praying for some good air fare rates for us. God knows what we have budgeted and he will make a way like he has in this entire adoption process.
I am on pins and needles,OUCH!! Did I mention this?
I check emails all the time!! My husband calls everyday from work,every time I see someone,it goes like this..."Have you heard anything yet?" A close friend of ours with whom we go to church with pulled up beside me at Mcdonald's rolled down the window and shouted..."Have u heard anything yet"? Smiling from ear to ear. So that's about the update,I know not much of one,but that's that! So glad some referrals are coming soon,that helps me believe it or not!
Off to soccer practice while being on pins and needles,! Passport...Where r you?
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
5 comments:
Ditto, my sweet sister!! Who is the 3rd person going on the trip? Are you taking one of your sons? That is an awesome airfare for 3 people! I wanted to bring our 7 year old, but my 5 year old would never make it and would be lost without big brother. We homeschool, so they are together 24/7. There is no way I could separate them. I am just sure we are going to meet up in India... I'm on pins and needles, too:)
Laura
Oh...so hoping that the airfare price stays low and you get the okay to book the trip soon!
Julie R
Praying!
It's coming!
That is a great airfare!! I sure hope you get your good news yet this week . . . You three families are so much on my mind these last few days. Hang in there, Gidget!
Nancy
Oh, I hear ya sister! We are SO close...just that little detail of a passport :-) It won't be long! I so hope we can all connect while in India. Hang in there. Release the timing to God...HE knows best.
April :-)
Post a Comment