The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beautiful Sweetie Pie...







We were happy and so thankful to recieve these pictures of our daughter this morning.
We are loving these curls and I love her butterfly dress!
These were definate needed this morning I must say.
As of this morning,no passport yet.
Still hanging on and doing some spring cleaning as we wait.

7 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Gidget! Oh my goodness!!!!! LOVE the curls. What a beauty!!!! And yes, you were right. Those delicious curls do resemble my Daya's. :)

Dear Lord please bring this passport so Gidget can bring home her sweetie soon and meet her on or before her birthday!!

Not By Chance said...

Gidget,

Maiya is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beauty! Soon, very soon!

God Speed,
Susie

Julie & Patrick said...

Gidget...she is a doll...I read in Kristi's post that you thought her curls looked like Daya's, but they remind me of the curly top Devi had at that age so much!

Come on passport!

Julie R

The Pfeiffer Family said...

ADORABLE!!! She is a cuite pie! Love those curls, too. Won't be long now. Praying that you will be in India for her first birthday. Passports, please come soon!

April :-)

Amy said...

Wow Gidget! What beautiful Shirley Temple curls - she is a doll baby! I am praying that the passport comes this week! I can't wait to see her in your arms!!!!

Amy

Sara said...

How precious - the curls and the little chubby cheeks, too. She looks fantastic - now just needs her mama & daddy to hold her. Hope good news comes soon!

Peter and Nancy said...

Such a doll baby! I left a comment on April's blog about the hair oil -- they had Anya Rashi all slicked up on the day we met her. :o) I think they do that either after baths or for special days. SO glad you have new pictures during this last bit of the wait!
Nancy