The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Friday, May 21, 2010

India Journal with pictures coming soon & HOME SWEET HOME

Well we are finally home sweet home,good ole KY!! I am so thankful to be able to wrap my arms around my boys tonight! Maiya is doing great and so are we!! We are gonna be taking a while to adjust. As things settle down next week and after we get her on a schedule,I will be posting "Our India Journal" along with pictures each night for about a week. So that is the plan and we are so blessed,...blessed beyond what words can say, in every way. A way that only God can make! Maiya is napping now,she eats so well and sleeps well too. She has been nothing but laughs and smiles. The bonding process is going wonderfully. Hope to talk to you ladies soon.Thanks for your prayers for our trip! We truly had a hiccup free smooth sailing restful trip! Not once have we felt jet lagged!! Just giving you a little insight for now!
Have a great weekend! The Fenwick Family.

9 comments:

theheartofachild said...

This is SUCH GOOD NEWS! I have been praying for you and am excited that all went so well and most of all that Maiya is adjusting so well!

Will look forward to pictures and stories when you have time:)
Jenny

Julie & Patrick said...

Welcome home! So glad that the trip went so well and the Maiya is adjusting to it all too. Can't wait for the full story as you share it and most importantly...pictures of your sweet one in your arms.

Julie R

Kristi W. said...

Yay! You're home!!! And no jet lag? Wow, that is an amazing blessing!!! I'm so glad to hear that all is well and you are home safe and sound. I can't wait to read your India journal and see all of the pics of you with your sweet Maiya and of course of her and her new brothers. Hope things continue on hiccup free!!!

:)Kristi W.

Cliff and Tami said...

Welcome Home!
Tami

India Trip said...

So glad to hear you are home and that things are gong well. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Debbie

Brittnie said...

So glad to know that you all are home safe! And glad that you had a good trip. That is wonderful. I can not wait to hear all about your trip and see lots of pictures of that sweet baby girl!!

Brittnie

Peter and Nancy said...

Welcome home, Maiya and family! Gidget, you were so sweet to take a minute to comment -- I'm truly happy to hear how well things are going for you all. She sounds like such a peach, and I can't wait to see those pictures and hear more about your trip (when you get a few spare minutes!).
Hugs to you,
Nancy

Emily said...

Now you can relax and settle in, and boy do you deserve to do that! We are eager to hear everything, but for now, take all the time you need to focus on that precious girl. Emily

Eric and Cheryl said...

Welcome Home, Gidget! I can't wait to hear all about meeting your sweet Maiya and your experience in India. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Cheryl