The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lots of MEMORIES,Lots of LOVE!















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Oh, Maiya is getting SO big! Love the new pics. You did a great job on her scrapbook. It was so fun talking with you yesterday!

April :-)

Peter and Nancy said...

Okay . . . after seeing these pictures, I realize I need to step it up in the fashion department a little bit! Maiya looks adorable in every single outfit! Looks like the birthday party was FUN, and full of Elmo and other good things. :o) Happy 2nd birthday, sweet girl!
Nancy

Kristi W. said...

Happy birthday to Maiya! Can't believe she's already two! And I agree with Nancy on the fashion thing. You sure know how to dress your beautiful little girl. :)

Brittnie said...

Hey girl!

She is just precious! and getting so big!

I've been trying to get in touch with you about the Adopted Shirts you asked about and each email fails. Send me a message on my gmail account and I'll get you the info.

Thanks,
Brittnie