Well good morning to all.This week I have decided to take some time away from the computer!! I am trying to keep this adoption off of the forefront of my mind! I keep it still in my mind,but I need to just not think about it all the time.I need to focus my attention other places.
I need to just not be so busy,sometimes I just need to be still,mentally and physically.The adoption process can keep your mind so busy,with stress,what if's and with good thoughts also.Not counting the daily things that we deal with everyday.The latte break at the coffee shop was nice yesterday, a moment just to unwind and be still. Thats what I needed. Suprisingly,I read my devotion this morning and it was about being busy and not taking time to be still.It said what the world needs is not more coffee breaks but more prayer breaks,and that prayer is rest. I now realize that I need more spiritual rest.Isaiah 40:31 says waiting on the lord gives strength. I sure need more of that. How about you? Psalm 46:10 says,Be still and know that I am God.....this by the way is not the first time the lord has showed me this.This is about the 3rd time in the last 5 weeks....I need to get the picture,now would be a good time.It sure does take lots of strength in this waiting process and with each step,I am sure you all can relate. Let's all remember to take the time to rest,it will make all the difference....By the way we are happy and thankful this morning to have moved to lucky number 7!!!!!!Gidget
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
3 comments:
I agree, we all need breaks to refresh our minds!!
All this good news is very exciting! Who knows, maybe we will soon hear news of our daughters! What a gift that would be!!
Praying for patience!
-Maggie
All this movement is amazing! When we first joined the wait list we only moved one time after several months! I pray for God's grace to continue to help you with the wait. Being still is a great way to hear Him speak to you more clearly!
It's so hard to just sit and listen for God -- being a mom, having lots to do, having many distractions (my computer!!). I'm glad you're finding some rest and peace.
-- Nancy
Post a Comment