Here is a sweet picture of our boys and my neice Lexie at our house.They were sure playing hard.I can't wait until Maiya will be joining the bunch.Hopefully she will be home playing with the kiddos next fall.
Update-We are now waiting on our immigration approval.We cannot recieve a referral until the process is complete.They say about 90 days or more.We will just have to wait and see. The referral will come when it is time.
Congrats to all the families who are picking up their children.Happy and safe travels to all.It is exciting to think of more children coming in,I wonder if one will be ours? Have a great weekend to everyone.Gidget
3 comments:
I love Fall! Your little niece is so pretty and your boys are too cute. Hoping you get that immigration approval soon!
What an adorable picture. Your boys are so cute and your niece is beautiful!! I am praying that the I-800A process will move quickly, but agree that our referrals will come when the timing is right.
April - Waiting for Alesha
I love this time of year -- and it's fun to think about having your daughter in the pictures next year!
-- Nancy
Post a Comment