The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Thursday, October 2, 2008

One step closer,



Hey everyone.First of all,congrats to Candace and her family for their referral.Congrats to all families that will be traveling soon.
Today we are now to the number 8,how great!Every step is a big milestone in the adoption process.Tomorrow we send off our immigration paperwork,I hope all goes well.
It's late and everyone is sleeping and I am baking fall cupcakes!!! A way to top off the beginning of fall.This weekened we are going to a benefit dinner for our friends,a birthday and a hayride and cookout,WOW all in one weekend.Sounds like a way to start off fall of the year!! I can't wait till Maiya will be making cupcakes with us,maybe next fall? Well just a thought. I have lots of those here lately.I will try and post some pictures of our fall weekend asap.I just got to find my camera cord, oops!!Until more news,Gidget

3 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Congrats on moving to #8..we are right behind you!! Have a great weekend of fun.

April #9 non-NRI

Julie & Patrick said...

I love this flurry of movement! Congrats on moving up one more notch!

Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

We did the same thing -- "will she be here by Christmas?" etc. Now, we remember things as the last time we did them before Anya Rashi came home. :o) I can't wait until you can do that too!
-- Nancy