The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moving to number 6....




Well this morning we have moved to number 6, every step brings us close to our daughter.Congrats to Colleen and her family on their beautiful daughter! This is a HAPPY DAY,when another child and family has been blessed by the lord.We are waiting for our immigration approval,I hope all goes well and smooth.Our paperwork reached the CIS office last week! Let's keep the ball rolling!!!Gidget

4 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Hi Gidget. I am so excited that you moved up again. We are right behind you!! It is amazing how fast these referrals are coming in. I am so happy all these precious babies are finding forever families.

April #7 waiting for Alesha

Amy said...

Congrats on moving up again! You always have some good news to post ;).

Peter and Nancy said...

This is quite a pace for referrals! So happy you've moved up in line!
-- Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Wow...it seems the list is moving almost daily. I've never seen this before, but it is definitely great news! Yay for #6!

Julie R