I thought I would share a few of our future daughter's things we have bought.I took a couple at the wrong angle,but I am sure u get the idea of the outfits,I am too tired to change it.I have been cleaning all afternoon and I guess I will hit the bed!
Tomorrow is my husband and I's BIG 10 YEAR ANNIVERSERY,I am looking forward to us spending time together the weekend!!! Time sure does fly!!!I am so thankful for our marriage and family,and for the lord who put us together!!!HAPPY ANNIVERSERY HONEY (SHANE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Love Love Love the outfits! I see you have a thing for polka dots. I like them too ;). Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations! Ten years is a major accomplishment -- you're in double digits now. :o) Hope you do something special to celebrate. Very cute outfits!
-- Nancy
So cute. I think after 2 boys you have to buy dresses! And happy anniversary!
Love the sweet girlie clothes!
-sara
Very cute clothes!!! I really like the black and white one! Isn't it fun to buy for little girls?
Post a Comment