The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Thursday, February 19, 2009

800 A APPROVED TODAY,HOORAY!!!

Well I just got a call for Debbie at USCIS and we are approved for our immigration process. YAY!!! I was cleaning the bathroom and my husband came in there and said "Gidget I think it is your friend from New York and I said well it wouldn't say unknown number?" And I answered the phone and Deb said "Gidget are u ready for this? "I said,"Yes" and then she said "You are approved.!" When I hung up the phone I screamed!! Thanks to God,Debbie at USCIS and the DILLON STAFF and for all of your prayers for us!!! I am a little in the clouds today,can't u tell? Moving to number 4 and immigration the same day,who would have thought.
Nancy,Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog! I am keeping that in my heart!!! HAPPY DAY AGAIN!!! Gidget

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Such good news all in one day! I spoke with Debbie too when we found out our good news. She was so happy for us, not your typical apathetic govt worker. :) Hope you get that referral soon!

The Pfeiffer Family said...

What a wonderful way to start your day!! Moving up on the list and getting your approval is so exciting!!! I am so happy to see some movement...it has been WAY too long. I'm happy to be in the Top 5 on the list..LOL. Praying for more referrals to come soon.

April :-)

Amy said...

WOOHOO!!! A great day indeed!

ColleenC said...

Congrats! One step closer!!! What a day you've had!

Julie & Patrick said...

Major steps taken today!!
Yay, yay, yay!

Julie R

theheartofachild said...

GREAT NEWS!!! Happy for you and for movement!!!
Jennifer