One year ago today we started the exciting journey to our daughter from India. We have also been waiting 8 months for our referral.We started at number 16 on the list on June the 13th of 2008,now we are sitting at number 5! I know we probally still have a while to wait,but that is ok. I emailed Tami a couple of questions and she asked how I was doing and that eventually there will be movement.So until movement I don't really have anything on the adoption front to post.Our immigration is on the way soon and that is good to know. I wonder at times when will it be the month that we get the call about our precious Maiya?
I am looking forward to spring time with my husband and boys. I just love being outside planting flowers,going to the park and etc. Spring is coming!! YAY!
On the financial front,things are looking like, Ok, where is this money gonna come from? A little nervous,but I am trusting God to show us the way that we need to go. Maiya has got to come home! It looks like travel will be costing more then we thought! All I know is that just when you think this is impossible to do,I am reminded that with God all things are possible! So I hold to this. Blessings,Gidget
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
2 comments:
Happy 1 Year Gidget!!! Praying you get good news soon and that God provides for all of your needs :)
The 1 year mark is quite a milestone! I am praying for a huge batch of referrals to come in soon. Glad to hear your immigration approval is coming. Yes, we can rest in God and that HE will provide what we need when we need it.
April :-)
Post a Comment