The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures.....

Some snapshots of the room: Now all we need is our daughter.































Here are some pictures from the Circus,Bailey's party and some of Maiya's room. The room just lacks some crown molding at the top and a rug but I thought I would go ahead and post some today.Adyn had to jump in with his cool glasses!! Enjoy.




6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the room!!!! You did a great job!!! I love the elephant pillow!!! I am sure she will love her room - I would :)

Julie & Patrick said...

Very cute room...missing one little thing...the baby :)!

Hope those referrals start coming again soon!

Julie R

Kristi W. said...

Love it!!!!!!! I want that elephant pillow...where did you get it? ;) Great job, Maiya will feel like a princess in her new room.

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Looks like you have been really busy. Maiya's room looks great. I am sure she will love it. Now let's bring on some referrals!!!

April :-)

ColleenC said...

Awesome room! I'm so jealous that you're done with it already! Can't wait to see her in it someday!

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

I love brown and pink together!! Maiya's room looks great! I'm not starting Asha's until I see her sweet little face!