The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Laughter at our house...

Ok, so I am wondering if my mind might still be a little frozen from the ice storm!!
Today my son and I went to eat lunch with my neice Lexie at school. We were on the way home driving down our street.As we were getting near our house I seen this statue of a bulldog setting near my landscaping area. I said to my son,"When did I get that dog statue?" My son said "Mom,that's our dog Angus!" I had forgotten about letting our dog loose. For a moment I thought maybe someone had gotten me this statue or maybe I did? I thought what a statue that looks like our dog.
So are you laughing yet? Where is my mind? Is there ice hanging off my head? All we did was go to Wal-mart then to eat lunch with my sweet Lexie! Did I leave my mind at Wal-mart or at school with Lexie? Oh well,thank god for funny mom moments.

Just a quick update-Immigration said all looks good they are just waiting corrections from Dillon. Yeah that's right,I called to check on it today. I am so ready for this approval!!!

My oldest son went back to school today,he was ready. Tomorrow will be the school valentine party. Adyn's will be Monday! I love Valentines Day. I know,I know, everyday should be Valentines!!

Congrats to all families going to get their babies! I hope u all have a great Valentines Day! Gidget

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Whenever I'm really busy or stressed out, I do goofy things like that. The week of our wedding, Peter and I were taking a walk and I spotted what I thought was a real cardinal sitting on a fence . . . umm, it was a plastic lawn ornament. So, at least you have company!
-- Nancy

Amy said...

We all have days like that - don't worry ;). Have a great Valentine's Day!