The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Friday, February 20, 2009

Being United....

Good morning to all of my friends. First I hope today that you are having a great day in the Lord. Rejoice and be glad for this is the day that the Lord has made.
First of all it is so great about babies that are being united with their families this week. What a joy this brings here on earth and in the eternity of God. I believe that when a orphan is handed over to a family,that God looks down and smiles. I compare this in a spiritual way: When a person deicides to leave the sin that they were born in and then they unite themselves with God. The key here is UNITE. (Unity) You see when a person is in sin they are not in unity,but when they make up their mind to move toward the Lord then that is when unity and the adoption takes place spiritually. To me that is amazing.
So as these children are being united with their families forever,nothing can break the bond or the love. The family then offers all that they are and have to this child,who was always their own but they did not know. The family leads their child.I believe that is how the plan also works when we leave the worlds way and go God's way. The lord leads his children and offers it all to us. So unity is both happening here and in the heavens. What a blessing to be UNITED.
The word tells how the Lord will lead his own: ISAIAH 42:16, And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known:I will make darkness light before them,and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them,and not forsake them.

2 comments:

PJ Academy said...

Thanks for visiting PJ Academy :)

Is your little girl at SIWC? Is that the way the initials go lol I can't ever remember?!?!

Jennifer

Peter and Nancy said...

As we think about whether we can handle a fourth child (!), I often think about the command to care for widows and orphans in their distress . . . You are right -- there are so many parallels between choosing to love a child you've never met, and the way God loves each one of us.
-- Nancy