Well after about two hours at Multicare clinic,our Shots are done,CDC information we have and prescriptions on order and getting filled. As we set in the medical exam room talking with the doctor,it really hit me again that this is really happening! I thought our bill was gonna be around 914 bucks,but all our shots and prescriptions came to 415.00! Insurance picked up some on prescriptions and on our tetanus shot! We got Hep A,Tetanus combo shot, and the Polio shot. Our prescriptions we got were Cipro for travelers diarrhea,yuck. Then we got phenegran for nausea and these were cheap. What costed some was the Malarone and typhoid fever prescription. Not complaining,very thankful that insurance picked up some on these. I said if we get out for under 500.00,I will be happy,and so we did. YIPEE!! We got all that is recommended by the CDC. Our doctor gave us some extra information about traveling to India with recommendations from sunblock to clothing and etc. She was very nice and so helpful! So glad that this is under the belt. Our guy nurse was great,the shots did not even hurt at all!! No kidding,painless. We got the good malaria meds that don't make you sun sensative or cause u to get sick. I guess we will save the rest for clothing shopping and our visa 188.00 fee that we hope to be filing for soon. We went to Bluegrass pharmacy where a friend of ours is the pharmacist and we chatted a while,he was smiling from ear to ear saying how happy he was for us. So it sank in again. We are really going and Maiya will be really coming home with us!! Oh I wish that judge would hurry. I would love to have The BIG GAURDIANSHIP on Thursday the 18 for my birthday. Well I know u think I am dreaming,true I probally am,but atleast I am dreaming big right? :)
Maiya is ten months old today!! I wonder what words she is saying?,What she dreams about,(hopefully us)... that we have been praying. Is she gettin longer hair? What makes her smile,does she laugh?
Well our caseworker is hoping to give us all updates at the middle of the week,once again we HOPE that she has great news to give us!! Pray we hear great news soon. Thanks and Godbless you!
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
1 comment:
Yes, these final steps on your end DO make this whole dream REAL. How wonderful that you finally get to experience this part of the journey.
Hoping that this week does bring good news!
Julie R
Post a Comment