The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our growing girl!

Well yesterday the 2nd,I was having a tissy day! Checking my emails,tired,saddened,wanting my sweet girl. Then I just broke down on Shane when he called from work! It will be a month this Friday that we have been waiting on scrutiny,don't get me wrong,not complaining...in fact we are very thankful where we are at in process. It's just that it is so close,and we are so ready to jump on that plane and bring her HOME SWEET HOME!!
SO after my little crying spell...as I am rushing out the door with Adyn to go get Bailey off the bus,I decide to check my email for why? I don't know,I do it all the time. There it was...She now weighs 14.3 pds and is 25.39 inches long!! She has gained in weight and height!! She will be 10 months old on the 15th of March,right before I turn 32. So I am happy,and so thankful for this news and I hope that I can post our scrutiny is complete and headed to the judge soon.:) I have already started to make my shopping list for the trip and I need to start on her book and do all the things I normally do...so I hope this keeps my mind occupied and I plan on packing her bag either this week or next. I just want to have it all coming together when we get gaurdianship and not just starting,so we can enjoy time with the boys before we leave!! So until more news,just hanging on!
Gidget:)

2 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

YAY, for gaining weight! It always makes me happy to see that the babies are growing and getting stronger. We must have been on the same page, March 2nd. For me it was the day after Alesha's 1st birthday and I was in tears too. I can't believe she wasn't home for such a special day. I will continue to pray that the rest of the process goes quickly and we can get our girls SOON! Hang in there!

April :-)

Julie & Patrick said...

Growing growing....always a good sign!

BTW, my husband shares the same birthday as you, although he is quite a bit older ;)

Hope more good news comes for you soon!

Julie R