The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Signed,Sealed,Delivered..ohYEAH!

Well it is EARLY in the morning,I got up from bed and my anxious,tired,sleepy,body decided to check emails,HAHA, Aren't you glad I did?,we found out that our great judge has made Maiya's gaurdianship official with his signature and the documents have been released to ISRC and they will apply for passport this week. WAHOO!! HMMM what can we do to clebrate this weekend with the boys?:)

Bailey had soccer practice last night,he did good but it was MUDDY. Glad that daddy showed up with his work car! They have their first game this weekend and their team is ISLAND YELLOW! I can't wait to get Maiya a soccer hair bow to cheer on big brother.

I have been working on Maiya's scrapbook called...Waiting for Maiya,of things we did while we wait,next will be the GOTCHA DAY BOOK! It will be like her own story book.:)
I have also been working the yard cleaning out old mulch and weeds,boy it sure takes muscle to rake that stuff. Hopefully I can get it accomplished soon and get rock laid before little princess gets home,so we can have pretty flowers. Packing has already started,but I gotta add our clothes,camera,and a few other things and we are done!!
WAHOO!! Well off to bed gotta get some more ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
So thankful that they are applying for her passport this week,and the countdown begins.
Would you please pray for her quick passport and for guidance on what travel agent to pick and for God's hedge of protection around everything and for our upcoming trip and for her transition and for our boys!
I believe God has already been speaking to us and dealing with us about what we will see. We watched a movie called Mother Teresa from Family Christian book store,it has really changed us in a special way,kinda shaped our heart,pricked it! I feel God is stirring my heart. Please watch it,if you have not,definate something Maiya will want to see when she is older and worth to buy. Kolkata and loving people is the heart of it! Stay tuned for updates soon....,ICPC,PASSPORT and TRAVEL!

2 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Congrats!!! We are SO close now! We received the same email. I will be checking out the movie you mentioned. This is one I have not seen yet. Praying for all of our travel preparations come together. God is still in control.

April :-)

theheartofachild said...

So glad your judge is quick!!! I will pray for a quick passport release too! Our March Miracle...our case got taken off of "hold"!!! Another one in the works today too!!! Thanks for your prayers!
Jenny