The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Friday, March 26, 2010

Something shining in the yard?

Ok so this I just had to share...so hold on to your hats,this is well too funny,too cute,boys will be boys. I'm sure you get the point!
Today the sun was out and about 58 degrees outside,nice slighty chilly. The boys were in the backyard playing and Shane and I were sitting in the living room talking by the double window where we could see the boys. So we notice the boys running around and the neighbors dog ...and we kept on talking...until,Shane said..."Gidget,look at A",then Shane started laughing.
Ok are you ready,picture this,Adyn decides to drop his pants and start shaking his bottom. Our mouths just went wide open with a big oh my goodness! We just started laughing,we thought he was showing big B his moon side. Then he decided to stop since he saw us looking out the window. Then the boys came in and Shane said..A,what was you doing and well then B told it,he said that the neighbors dog was bugging us and A decides to drop em and say...Come and Get it! Now where he got that from,we don't have the slightest clue,we cringed thinking oh this is really not funny what if the neighbors saw him? So that's that. A for the first time,in the moon light I guess you could say. What a little four year old,huh? Well then we had to tell him that you do not do that kinda thing and somebody could have seen you! I'm sure many of you have some funny kid moments to share,feel free to leave your funny moment comment, if u like, for a laugh.
Tonight we went out to eat at Cracker Barrell for a nice dinner to celebrate the gaurdianship and visa send off! I was way too tired to cook tonight since I stayed up last night till 1:00 a.m. doing the visa packet,but well worth it and it is out of my hair. Cleaning calls tomorrow and packing Maiya's bag,YAY!!!
Have a nice weekend to you all.
Come on with some new referrals for you waiting mamas!Congrats to all the families that will soon be traveling and of course I am so excited to know that pictures will be on the way of our Maiya Reela.

1 comment:

theheartofachild said...

Boys...never a dull moment:-) What is your estimated time until travel?! Exciting!!!!
Jenny